A Superior Painting Company
There is nothing worse than hiring a painting company in Charlotte NC only to have to call them or someone else back to correct a bunch of mistakes. This is the headache you get when you work with inexperienced and inadequately trained painting companies. In the end, it will cost you more to go back and fix everything they messed up. Get it right the first time and save yourself a ton of time, stress and money by hiring us here at Century Painting.
Whether you just need your new fence painted or are in need of an entire home re-painting, we are at your service. There is a lot we can do for you as a professional painting company in Charlotte, NC.
At Century Painting, we make sure we get the job done right the first time. We are one of the most experienced painting companies in the area and have worked on countless projects. We bring our level of expertise and experience to each and every one of our projects and are ready to work with you.
We are eager to hear about your project and to meet new clients. We love working in this area and with the residents of Charlotte, NC. Give us a chance to turn your dreams into a reality.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What services does Century Painting offer?
- Century Painting offers interior and exterior painting services for residential and commercial properties in Charlotte, NC.
How much does a painting project cost?
- The cost of a painting project depends on several factors such as the size of the property, the type of paint used, and the complexity of the project. We offer free estimates to provide a clear understanding of the cost involved.
Can you match a specific color for my project?
- Yes, we can match any color that you provide to us.
Do you provide a warranty for your services?
- Yes, we provide a warranty for all of our services.
Can you work around my schedule?
- Yes, we work with our clients to schedule the project around their availability.
What type of paint do you use?
- We use high-quality, low-VOC paint products from top manufacturers.
How long does a typical painting project take?
- The length of a painting project depends on the size of the property and the complexity of the project. We will provide an estimated timeline during the initial consultation.
Do you have insurance?
- Yes, we have liability insurance for all of our services.
What is your process for preparing a property for painting?
- Our process for preparing a property for painting includes surface preparation, masking, and covering of all furniture and flooring.
Can you provide references from past clients?
- Yes, we can provide references from past clients upon request.
The Trusted Choice
At Century Painting, we are a fixture in the community because we are a trusted painting company. Many of our new customers come to us via word of mouth referrals from their friends and family. This trust means a lot to us and it is what has motivated us to maintain a high level of quality in our work all these years.
We have earned the trust of the amazing citizens of this city by giving fair and honest estimates, finishing jobs on time and above all else, providing professional painting services. In all that we do, we will continue to do right by our clients.