WOOD ROT SERVICES IN CHARLOTTE NCWood rot is commonly caused by a dangerous, aggressive fungus that makes the structural framing of your house soft. It is important that you learn to prevent wood rot from happening. In case it had already happened, you need to look for ways to fix wood rot in your home. There are different areas in your home that are susceptible to wood rot.
Trim Installation Services in Charlotte
Some of the most prominent areas include: porches and decks, around exterior doors and windows, trim on the exterior, the surface around the base of your bathtub or shower, shower walls, roof edges where there are gutters attached, wood on your concrete foundation, and wood siding. When it comes to wood rot repair, you need to understand that every project to stop wood rot is unique. In most cases, the contractor you find for wood rot repair in North Carolina will follow a step-by-step process, which is likely to include the following stages:
- Inspection of the rotted wood sections to find where the rot starts and ends.
- Removal of the rotted wood sections.
- Application of an effective fungicide treatment in areas surrounding the rot.
- Replacement of rotted wood sections with new wood.
- Smooth & rough sawn
- Spruce & cedar
- 1” x 4”, 1” x 6”, 1” x 8”, 1” x 10”, 1” x 12” in random lengths
Cedar Texture Panel & Rough Sawn Spruce
- Cedar texture panel 4” & 8” on-center reveal
- Cedar texture panel reverse board & batten 12” on-center
- Engineered panels & spruce panels
- 8’, 9’, & 10’ sheets available on select styles
Treated Exterior Composite Trim
Made from the patented TEC™ process, MiraTEC® Treated Exterior Composite trim combines the eye-catching beauty of cedar with the long-lasting performance of an engineered product. Because it is not hardboard, MiraTEC trim will not delaminate, is moisture, rot and termite resistant, and is backed by a 50-year limited warranty.
- 1” x 4”, 1” x 6”, 1” x 8”, 1” x 10”, 1” x 12” in 16 foot lengths
Stucco Panel Siding
- The remarkably detailed soft, earthy, hand-troweled effect of stucco on a panel
- Deeply textured and varied from board to board
- Treated engineered wood fiber substrate
- 8’, 9’, & 10’ sheets available
- Engineered wood lap siding mini profiles, widths and lengths
- Cedar wood lap siding mini profiles, widths and lengths
- Fiber cement lap siding mini profiles, widths and lengths
WE CAN REPLACE MANY WOOD SURFACES AROUND YOUR HOME INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Window sills
- Brick molding
- Garage door weather strips